SVGcuts!

Pages

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Hobbit

Hi everyone in blog land. My glasses are still not here so no craftroom yet. I am getting tired of wearing sunglasses all the time and it is an older Rx sooooo. Enough complaining. Guess what? I won my first blog candy. http://kandrewdesigns.blogspot.com  I won a bottle of sulyn swirl glitter glue. Very cool and thank you. As I have no glasses to craft with I have been baking up a storm for when my boys and maybe company arrive in a week. So far in the freezer I have Pumpkin cranrasin loaf,  Pumpkin muffins, peanutbutter squares, shortbread squares, banana bread, cherry pie, carrot loaf, 2 batches of buns, and I am sure there is something I forgot to list. I so have the craft itch I cant wait for my new glasses to get here. I look forward to blogging more when I can see better. Big hugs and always enjoy what you do!

2 comments:

  1. Inga!
    Good luck with your blog--you are off to a great start!
    We can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the smiles!